Physician directed BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers
is being used for:
- reduce forehead and nose lines
- lessen crows-feet (small lines around the eyes)
- lift the eyebrow
- reduce tiny wrinkles around the lip
- eliminate or lessen chin dimples
- alleviate pain and excessive sweating
Fillers are being used for
- treat moderate to deep wrinkles around the mouth
- treat facial lines
- add volume to lips, cheeks, jawline, chin, and temple
- re-contour the chin and lower face
Profile has teamed up with Dr. Monam Ravaghi.
Dr. Monam graduated from UBC and completed her residency at St.Paul’s Hospital. She trained with one of top doctors in Las Vegas, California and Arizona providing Botox® facial cosmetics and fillers.
Her academic and medical achievements have been recognized with many awards, including the Young Researcher Award from the President of the medical school , recognition by the school’s dean for outstanding academic achievement, moral character and citizenship, and she received the Outstanding Student Scholarship from her medical school the maximum allowable number of years. She won numerous other awards for academic and scientific achievement, and graduated at an early age from high school, university and medical school.
She helps train residents and serves as an examiner for medical board exams.
- Cost of treatment
- Costs for BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers treatment depend on the area(s) being treated. If you would like to have more information on BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers please call us at 604-278-3700 for a no-obligation consultation.